Thursday 2 August 2012

Lesson 11: THE COMPUTER AS THE TEACHER’S TOOL

I have been so dependent with technology everyday from the time I wake up until I go to bed and rest. I will be very happy, whenever the teacher says that we will have to search a certain topic over the internet and most probably study it. I’d always love to search a new thing over the internet and do not mind what website to open. My classmates would even wonder how lazy the teacher was. I believe the teacher was not lazy, he was teaching us something and has realized that it would be better for us to search it by ourselves and read it so we could digest it not all but at least almost everything of it. I love it when the teacher uses the LCD projector and laptop in discussing. You know, chalk dust free and less energy wasted by the teacher. When you use computer in reporting, there are a lot of multimedia applications you can make use of and this will surely help the student’s learning. It is convenient and comfortable learning process than any other. The possible problem that would take place when all the teachers would ask the students to use computer and search something about their subject is that, there will be mind boggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.